Names: Robert Ferry / Elizabeth Monoian Title/profession: Architect / Interdisciplinary Artist - about us: Artistic collaborative soul mates out to explore and change the world. We see this time in Human History extremely exciting and full of opportunities to create new and better ways of solving the issues that confront us. We see art and [...]Read More ...
2. Sustainable development is about exploration. There are no easy answers to how to do sustainable development. It’s like those explorers from long ago. They looked at the map and said, “Look, there’s a blank spot. I wonder what’s there.” Then they sailed off the face of the Earth. Columbus did it for gold. Shackleton [...]Read More ...
The Great Global Warming Swindle is a polemic documentary film that argues against the scientific consensus that global warming is “very likely due to the observed increase in anthropogenic (man-made) greenhouse gas concentrations”. The film, made by British television producer Martin Durkin, showcases scientists, economists, politicians, writers, and others who are sceptical about the scientific [...]Read More ...
Eco Films: An Inconvenient Truth, Al Gore talks us trought a very descriptive Powerpoint presentation
An Inconvenient Truth is a 2006 documentary film directed by Davis Guggenheim about former United States Vice President Al Gore’s campaign to educate citizens about global warming via a comprehensive slide show that, by his own estimate, he has given more than a thousand times. Premiering at the 2006 Sundance Film Festival and opening in [...]Read More ...
Here are the revolutionart Eco T-Shirts for your little ones: made from Recycled Sweatshop Free cotton or printed using non-tpxic inks, they are good for baby and good for the environment! Drive a Hybrid: this message of hope and love is printed on the amazing Eco-Tee which is made from an earth friendly mixture of [...]Read More ...
Green News - Categories
- Administration and Legislation
- Architecture &Landscaping
- Banking & Finance
- Carbon Management
- Clothing and Fashion
- Conferences & Exhibitions
- Construction & Infrastructure
- CSR, NGOs and Charities
- Economy & Markets
- Education & Awareness
- Food & Drink
- Property & Real Estate
- Science and Technology
- Trade & Retail